Earn ETCP Renewal Credits at USITT 2017
ETCP renewal credits are being offered at USITT 2017 in St. Louis. Earn up to 100 ETCP credits spanning through 27 different sessions in technical production, electric, and engineering including:
- International Functional Safety Standards
- Electrifying Costumes and Props: Safe DC Circuit Design
- Getting that Show on the Road Again
- Designing Specialty Rigging Systems
- New Requirements for Electrical Safety in the Work Place
- Electricity 301
- ZFF Discusses: The Differences Between Scenic Automation and Performance Flying
- To see the full list of sessions, click here.
USITT members are entitled to a $100 discount on the exam fee.
ETCP focuses on disciplines that directly affect the health and safety of crews, performers, and audiences. These credits set the highest bar of professionalism in the industry. ETCP lets other professionals in the industry know that you have established yourself as a leader and are experienced enough to be considered an expert.
Candidates must have over 3,000 hours of work experience to qualify, and once certified, must maintain that status via renewal credits and/or retaking the exam.