Entry-Level Rigging Masterclass: Deadline June 9
Sign-up by June 9 to secure your spot at the Jay O. Glerum entry-level Rigging Masterclass.
The two-day intensive program is geared towards students and educators and covers both counterweight and automated rigging safety and operations.
Attendees are eligible for up to 12 contact hours to submit for continuing education consideration.
The curriculum includes:
- Safe operation of counterweight fly systems
- Basic rigging tools and hardware
- How to safely rig and fly scenery
- Safety procedures for working at heights and using ladder
- Basic rules for fall protection
- Basic maintenance of rigging systems
- Why professional inspections are important
Register at usitt.org/glerummasterclass