Go in-depth with industry leading companies and meet the experts. It’s valuable to speak with exhibitors at Stage Expo, but plan to see them in a new light and extend that value by attending one or all of these sessions taught by entertainment professionals.
A sampling of exhibitor-led sessions at USITT 2018:
- Royal Central School Speech and Drama Presents: How do you Learn to be a Performance Lighting Practitioner?
- BCi Integrated Solutions Discusses Innovating Audiovisual Technology for the Performing Arts
- Dan Dugan Sound Design Inc. Questions, Automatic Microphone Mixing: Indispensable Assistant or Corrupter of Youth?
- Stagecraft Institute of Las Vegas Annual Conversation about How to Beat Out the Other 89,000 People for your Job! A Totally Hands-On Approach
- Kryolan Introduces, One Kit: From Beauty to Beastly
- Production Management: The strategies Used to manage the Epic Productions of Cirque du Soleil
- Shure Strategies for Wireless Setup of Theatrical Productions
- TMB Explains: Networking and RDM featuring ProPlex
- Pro-Aiir Demonstrates: Airbrush Makeup for Stage and Costume Presentation
- Don’t Put Out Fires: Dispelling Common Myths of Flame Retardants, Presented by Turning Star