Training Intensives through USITT’s Professional Development Workshops (PDWs) offer opportunities for in-depth learning on a range of topics from projection mapping to textile embossing.
These programs are half day, full day or even two-day programs. PDW’s are held on Monday, March 6, Tuesday, March 7, and Saturday, March 11. These are extra-cost items and need to be registered for in advance.
There’s still room available! Follow the links below to learn more and sign-up to enhance your USITT 2017 experience:
Monday, March 6 & Tuesday, March 7:
Tuesday, March 7:
- Projection Mapping: St. Louis Style
- Tour of St. Louis Performing Arts & Entertainment Venues
- USITT Electrical Workshop
- Arts Entrepreneurship in the 21st Century
- Drafting Patterns from Original Pieces
Saturday, March 11:
- Programmable Relays: Hands-On Writing & Programming
- Textile Embossing
- Essential Skills for Secondary Education Instructors