Article provided by Lori Rubinstein
The Long Reach Long Riders and Behind the Scenes Charity will host their annual fundraising raffle at the USITT Conference March 21-23 in Louisville, Ky. This year’s raffle will celebrate the 16th Anniversary of the Long Reach Long Riders annual charity motorcycle ride. The Riders, who have raised over half a million dollars for charity in their years of touring, will ride July 7-13 on the Altimeter Tour through the Colorado Rockies.
Prizes included in the raffle, provided by our generous donors, are:
- Grand Prize: Spotlight with Renderworks from Vectorworks.
- Ghostlight from Altman Rentals.
- American Express Gift Card from Barbizon.
- Prostar 300lb capacity 115V, 10ft lift with chain bag from CM-ET.
- Event Safety Summit 2019 Registration from the Event Safety Alliance.
- Nespresso CitiZ Espresso Machine with Aeroccino Milk Frother from IA Stage.
- Stagehands Dream Kit from Monkey Wrench Productions.
- $250 Gift Certificate to musson.com from Musson Theatrical.
- $250 Gift Certificate from Sapsis Rigging.
- A USITT 2019 Full Conference Registration from USITT.
Tickets for the raffle are $5 each or five for $20 and can be purchased at the Behind the Scenes booth #1253 throughout the Conference. Winning tickets for nine regular prizes and one grand prize will be drawn at 1 p.m. on Saturday, the final day of Stage Expo.
This year we are introducing the “BTS Student Doubler” designed to double a student’s chances of winning. It’s a great way for companies to support the charity, get more prizes into the hands of students, and introduce your company to the next generation of industry professionals.
Purchase at least $100 worth of tickets and BTS will put your company name on each ticket. For the first five tickets a student buys during the show, he or she will receive a free ticket while supplies last. If you’d like to participate, purchase your tickets by March 13th at www.behindthescenescharity.org/donate. Be sure to put “student tickets” in the “In celebration of” field on the online donation form. Behind the Scenes will publicize the sponsored tickets to students prior to the show, at the booth, during the raffle draw, and in post-show releases and articles.