Meet the authors behind some of our favorite industry books and manuals!
The Pubs at the Pub reception at USITT19 gives you the opportunity to chat with recent USITT authors and celebrate the best in writing about design, technology, and management.
These intimate book signings will take place Thursday, March 21, from 4-5:30 p.m. During this time, authors will available to discuss their books and sign copies or bookplates (all available for purchase at the bookstore). At the beginning of this event, we will celebrate the best of writing in our journal TD&T with the presentation of Herbert D. Greggs Awards to Jessica Hansen, Ted Kraus, and Maarit Kalmakurki.
Authors scheduled to appear
- Mandy Barrington – Stays & Corsets Volume 2: Historical Patterns Translated for the Modern Body
- Sandy Bonds – Beijing Opera Costumes: The Visual Communication of Character and Culture
- Amber Marisa Cook – Digital Design for Custom Textiles: Patterns as Narration for Stage and Film
- Rebecca Cunningham– The Magic Garment
- Rich Dionne – Project Planning for the Stage: Tools & Techniques for Managing Extraordinary Performances
- Richard Dunham – Stage Lighting: The Fundamentals, 2nd Edition
- William Kenyon – Theatre & Stage Photography
- LaLonnie Lehman – High Definition Makeup for the 21st Century
- Anne McMills – 3D Printing Basics for Entertainment Design
- Richard Pilbrow – A Theatre Project, 2nd Edition
- Rebecca Pride – The Costume Supervisor’s Toolkit
- Kristina Tollefson – Too Much Is Not Enough: The History of Harriett’s Closet
- Delbert Unruh – Forgotten Designers Costume Designers of America Broadway Revues and Musicals from 1900 to 1930
- Steve Younkins – Comics – Volume 2
*Titles and Authors Subject to Change